Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Student Success Statement
'The answers to these questions will determine your success or failure:
1. Can people trust me to do what's right?
2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
3. Do I treat the way I want to be treated?
If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail."
-Lou Holtz
Reflection: I do believe people can trust me to do what's right. I may be lazy and stuff and don't like doing a lot of things but if other people are dependent on me, I will do what is needed. If you don't, people just won't trust you and won't believe in you. I'm not really committed to doing my very best. I lack motivation and interest in school and most things so I don't try very hard, or at all in fact. If you aren't committed to doing our very best, then you won't try and put effort into the things you do and again, people won't trust you. I do treat people the way I'd like to be treated.

No comments:

Post a Comment